This Event already finished.
Join us at the University College Dublin, O'Brien Centre for Science on Saturday, 25th Feb 2017 for an action packed full day of events for students and young professionals looking for inspiration, resources and guidance to help start and grow their own business.
Full program available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByOr3bOCIGHRVWVXODhab2F6dE0/view?usp=sharing
The program will include:
• Workshops and an exciting line up of talks throughout the day by invited top experts from business and industry sectors including Google Digital Garage
• Professional advice on business creation and development, startups and career development:
- Engineering Solutions in Antarctica – Danny McFadden
- New Ventures and Opportunities in Startups – Mary Cronin
- Making your Career Artificial Intelligence Proof – Kevin Koidl
- Startup Opportunities in Ireland – Andrew Parish
- Making your Startup Resilient – David Craig
• Introduction to IEEE Services for Students and Young Professional Members across UK and Ireland.
This public open day event focuses on the role that the UK & Ireland section of IEEE can play in supporting and preparing the students and Young Professionals for facing the emerging systemic challenges in work and employment opportunities.
The registration fee is €5. Refreshments and buffet lunch are provided! Don't miss out on this amazing line up where you can meet some of the biggest names in tech, as well as enhance your knowledge, skills and network with industry professionals.